Tuesday 25 June 2013

Shop!

Yes, that's right I've taken a major step and opened a small shop!
Primarily I wanted to promote my designs,
but of course if you have a pattern,
you really need the fabric too!
I live in an area where there is not a big choice of patchwork shops,
so I am aiming to give more variety to local crafters.
The shop is based at my own house, in a shed which I have renovated.
I've also set up a website www.lisnawearyquilts.eu
Here are a few of my newest patterns:
 This is Miss Honey Belle..

and this is 'My House' cushion cover,
featuring a traditional Irish thatched cottage.
So here's hoping it's a success...if you never try, you never know!

9 comments:

  1. Wishing you every success in your new venture K! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news. I wish you all the best in your shop venture. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the best of luck with your shop! There is no substitute for actually feeling the fabric, is there?

    may many feet find their way to your door, and leave weighed down with parcels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely well-written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative
    For sofa repair service contact thesofastore they gives
    Best Sofa Repair Services in Jayanagar,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely well-written article. It was an awesome article to read. Complete rich content and fully informative
    For web design & development service contact Multisoft digital technologies, They have
    Web Design Company in Indiranagar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting this blog! keep posting!
    For Vashikaran Astrologer in Hubli. Contact us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for providing this information. It's very helpful.
    Visit Vashikaran Astrologer in Chitradurga

    ReplyDelete